Tip of the Day: Get Tax Credit for First 4 Years of College


Posted on : 15-09-2009 | By : georginesaves | In : Tip of the day

Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is the American Opportunity Credit. This is not available on the 2008 returns taxpayers are filing during 2009. The new credit modifies the existing Hope Credit for tax years 2009 and 2010, making the Hope Credit available to a broader range of taxpayers, including many with higher incomes and those who owe no tax. Check it out! I hope you qualify because you can get a maximum annual credit of $2500.00.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter

Post a comment